The L9plus is another mid-ranger from the stables of Tecno Mobile. With a better looking all metal design, upgraded specs, and the latest so...
The L9plus is another mid-ranger from the stables of Tecno Mobile. With a better looking all metal design, upgraded specs, and the latest software, the L9PLUS does a fantastic job of massively improving on its predecessor and providingcompetition to the infinix note series.
Design; Metal unibody, 7.9mm thin, 185g, 6inch HAD display, without a doubt a huge improvement on the L8plus
Display; 6inch IPS HD display. Color reproduction is good.
Performance and storage; The L9plus is powered by mediaTek MT6580 quadcore Processor with a Mali T400 GPU. 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM which is expandable via micro SD. This is sufficient for multi tasking and HD gaming.
Fingerprint scanner; very fast and accurate. Performs only the function of unlocking the L9plus from sleep mode.
Camera; The rear camera is 13mp camera with a single led flash while the selfie camera is 5mp with flash as well. The both take decent photos outdoor and the led flash helps provide adequate light for indoor photography.
Battery; Saving the best for last. This is what the L9plus is about. This is it's USP and saying that I'm impressed with the battery life is an understatement. I kid you not I've charged it ONLY 3times(I was counting) The L9plus has been my daily driver for almost a week and I can't make this up; the L9plus can lasts for 2days of heavy use. You can get the advertised 72hours if you are a moderate user.
Verdict; It does what it’s advertised to do and it does it well. True, it won’t satisfy everybody, but if you are in the market for a smartphone with a good design, massive battery, large and impressive display, good performance, a decent camera that won’t make you look out of place on social media, then the Tecno L9plus should be your next smartphone.
Full Review here>>http://www.gizmonaija.com/tecno-l9plus-full-review/
Design; Metal unibody, 7.9mm thin, 185g, 6inch HAD display, without a doubt a huge improvement on the L8plus
Display; 6inch IPS HD display. Color reproduction is good.
Performance and storage; The L9plus is powered by mediaTek MT6580 quadcore Processor with a Mali T400 GPU. 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM which is expandable via micro SD. This is sufficient for multi tasking and HD gaming.
Fingerprint scanner; very fast and accurate. Performs only the function of unlocking the L9plus from sleep mode.
Camera; The rear camera is 13mp camera with a single led flash while the selfie camera is 5mp with flash as well. The both take decent photos outdoor and the led flash helps provide adequate light for indoor photography.
Battery; Saving the best for last. This is what the L9plus is about. This is it's USP and saying that I'm impressed with the battery life is an understatement. I kid you not I've charged it ONLY 3times(I was counting) The L9plus has been my daily driver for almost a week and I can't make this up; the L9plus can lasts for 2days of heavy use. You can get the advertised 72hours if you are a moderate user.
Verdict; It does what it’s advertised to do and it does it well. True, it won’t satisfy everybody, but if you are in the market for a smartphone with a good design, massive battery, large and impressive display, good performance, a decent camera that won’t make you look out of place on social media, then the Tecno L9plus should be your next smartphone.
Full Review here>>http://www.gizmonaija.com/tecno-l9plus-full-review/
COMMENTS