Romantic and girly hip hop songs are considered to be very famous and are liked very much these days but there are a group of peop...

Romantic
and girly hip hop songs are considered to be very famous and are liked
very much these days but there are a group of people who still love the
SCARY hip hop songs. Well, with the word “scary” you get an idea of the
zombies, devils, and the creepy and scary thoughts like the one we
listened in the WU-TANG Clan (Method Man) which were “I’ll fuckin’ sew
your asshole closed, and keep feeding you, and feeding you”. We gathered
a lot of creepy stuff like that for you and we will be discussing them
by mentioning top 3 scariest hip-hop songs of the history.
3.Cage – Agent Orange
The
Agent Orange was a title song of the album. Sung by ‘Cage’ and organized
by the professionals, this song was the weirdest and creepiest song of
the year in which it was released. The cover photo of its album also
reflects its scariness. The music remains at the constant level
throughout the song but the lyrics do get changes at certain levels.
2.B L A C K I E – Knives, Inc.
B L A C K
I E is known commonly for making noisy songs. Knives, Inc. is his
scariest song ever and this song stands at the third number in our list
of scary songs. The music covers the high-level of bass plus beats and
the sound of the iron rods makes it even scarier. The lyrics are based
on a story actually and the sound is mixed with the music in such a way
that it makes really disturbing effects.
1.Kendrick Lamar – U
Kendrick
Lamar is aggressively engaging with his ex. The lyrics are very tough
because these are fully loaded with Kendrick’s aggression. I observed
that many people don’t like this song, the reason is that they don’t
understand its lyrics. Well, personally I remember some old memories of
mine while listening to it and most of the other people have the same
emotions as well. I think that’s the only reason why people consider
this song a most creepy one!
COMMENTS